Terms and conditions:
Auto Butler Transportation. Company Reg no: 2007/063279/223
- Bookings only in writing and cancellations or amendments. No verbal cancellations or amendments accepted.
- Transfers cancelled /amendments less than 24 hours prior to service will be charged in full or accordingly.
- It’s the responsibility of clients to ensure that there is sufficient time for travelling to arrive at the destination; Auto Butler will not be held liable for guests running late.
- In the event that a guest fails to arrive/meet up with the driver, transfer fee will be charged as a “no- show”.
- Auto Butler is not obliged to honour bookings if flights are delayed as it might have an impact on the next transfer. This may result in a higher fare being charged a/h (21h00 to 06h00 daily) or for sub contracting.
- Should a flight arrive earlier than arranged booking, Auto Butler shall not be obliged to honour the earlier arrival. Guest is to wait for the driver until the arranged time of the original booking.
- Auto Butler can only check up on updated arrival times relevant to bookings from the airport as we dependent on ACSA.
- No bookings, amendments or cancellations are to be conveyed via our drivers.
- Should incorrect details be furnished to our office, and Auto Butler honour the request, a full charge will apply.
- Auto Butler’s vehicles are maintained to vehicle’ manufacturers’ specifications; however, we cannot guarantee reliability.
- A standing fee of R200.00 p/h will apply should guest keep our driver waiting longer than scheduled time, as this may result to subcontracting our next commitment.
- All transfers are strictly on a prepaid basis only.
- Rates include English speaking driver, public and passenger liability insurance, toll fees and fuel.
- Rates do not include the use of a trailer.
- Cancellation fees apply if cancelled less than:
– 14 day prior to departure date – 50%
– 07 day prior to departure date –100%
- Only one collection point and drop off point applicable. More than one point of pickup/drop off can be arranged by prior arrangement only.
- With overland bookings, driver’s meals and accommodation are for client’s account.
- All transfers are subject to availability of vehicles and drivers.
- No smoking or alcohol permitted on board.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure all bookings and full payment is due 24 hours prior to transfer.
- This quote is valid for 14 days from the above date.
- Auto Butler will not be held liable for vehicles running late due to circumstances beyond our control eg. Weather, traffic, road works etc.
- Right of use reserved by order management
- All costs of damages to vehicles be for passengers account
- I hereby indemnify Auto Butler, its Drivers, and partners from any loss, damage or injury that might incur arising from any loss or injury suffered by me and / or the arising from or incidental to the use of the Service.
Terms & Conditions for School Transport:
Download the following child profile, complete and return to us…
Please note fees are payable over school holidays.
Please let me know if you are interested and would like to reserve a seat for your child by either mailing me at email@example.com or fax 086 657 4199
A full month’s deposit is required before transportation can be started. Deposit can’t be utilized as payment over December. The deposit is fully refundable, if one month’s written notice has been given.
Terms and conditions / code of conduct:
Ø No collection service will be provided on weekends and public holidays.
Ø Minimum time of service provided is 1 month.
Ø No refunds will be given for absenteeism or illness of child.
Ø No casual pick-up or drop-off unless accompanying a child using the service on a permanent basis.
Ø Seat belts must be worn at all times.
Ø No littering. No food or drinks will be allowed on the bus.
Ø No rough play or unruliness is allowed.
Ø Punctuality is essential – late comers will be charged a penalty of
R 50.00 per event as it significantly impacts on all the other children.
Ø Absenteeism: The bus must be notified at least 1 day in advance should you not require the service.
Ø Abusing staff or any other company members will not be tolerated and service will end immediately.
Ø Payment must be made in advance.
Ø Payment has to reflect on our bank statement latest 2thof each month, should it not reflect and proof of payment had not been send there will be no service.
Ø Late payment after 2th of each month will have a penalty.
Ø Auto Butler, its employees and managers will not be held responsible for schedule running behind due to circumstance beyond our control eg: power failures, weather conditions, unforeseen traffic etc.
Ø I acknowledge that in certain circumstances there may be insufficient time to contact me, or to refer to medical records, and consequently, Auto Butler, its Drivers are hereby
authorised, in my place and stead, to authorise and/or administer the most appropriate medical service available in the circumstances.
Ø I confirm that the minor child/ren’s general health is good, and that all relevant ailments and allergies have been disclosed to Auto Butler in writing, and should any ailments or allergies arise in the future, will immediately be notified to Auto Butler in writing
Ø I confirm that the use of the Service is entirely voluntary and I accept all risks involved therein.
Ø I hereby indemnify Auto Butler, its Drivers, and partners from any loss, damage or injury that might incur arising from any loss or injury suffered by me and / or the aforementioned child arising from or incidental to the use of the Service.
Ø I warrant that I am authorised to give this indemnity and confirm that I have read the Auto Butler terms and conditions, and consider myself bound thereto.
For more info please contact us using the details below.